The Value of Research, the Power of Knowledge
Re:Gender’s Corporate Circle initiative supports major companies in their efforts to strengthen policies advancing gender equity and corporate social responsibility. We use a gender frame that puts gender into the context of other markers of identity (ability, age, class, race, sexual orientation, immigration status, etc.) to look broadly at how it shapes social norms in a business setting. The Corporate Circle connect Diversity and Inclusion professionals with academic researchers to provide insights, new ideas and best practices about some of the toughest areas corporations are grappling with today.
We are working together in 2014 to further the agenda and broaden perspectives on issues in such as negotiations, new approaches to leadership, challenges of the multigenerational workplace, emerging markets, implicit bias and benevolent sexism.
Corporate Circle membership offers:
- Invitations to intimate quarterly meetings designed to explore complex Diversity and Inclusion-related issues. We bring together academic researchers and Diversity professionals to uncover practical approaches to addressing these issues.
- Access to tips and tools including literature reviews of annotated lists of papers, reports, articles and other materials that bring a gender lens to topics discussed at quarterly meetings.
- Access to the organization’s cross-sector, multidisciplinary, multi-issue network of academic researchers, policy thinkers and practitioners.
- Collective input by members to identify annual research topics that address pressing issues in the corporate arena.
- Senior Diversity and Inclusion professionals the opportunity to participate as members of the Corporate Circle Advisory Board.
- Networking opportunities among Senior Diversity professionals representing a cross section of different business sectors, all who are concerned with similar issues.
- Recognition as a corporation supporting Re:Gender’s mission to end gender inequity on the organization’s website.
- Opportunities to sponsor and participate in Re:Gender events, including the annual Awards Dinner, conferences, workshops, panels and research projects.
To join, please contact Gail Cooper at gcooper[at]regender.org .
Corporate Circle Advisory Board
|Jennifer Allyn, Co-Chair|
Managing Director, Office of Diversity
|Lisa Garcia Quiroz |
Chief Diversity Officer and
SVP, Corporate Responsibility
Time Warner Inc.
Head of Human Resources
Vice President, Diversity
SVP & Chief Diversity Officer
Chubb Group of Insurance of Companies
Executive Director, Human Resources
VP, Workforce Development & Diversity
Chief Diversity Officer and Georgia Market President
SVP, Diversity & Inclusion Sponsorship Management
Bank of America
|Kara Helander, Co-Chair|
Diversity & Inclusion Consultant
Director, Global Business Solutions
T. Rowe Price
Managing Director, Corporate & Recruitment Marketing
Partner, Americas Inclusiveness Officer
VP, Office of Global Leadership & Diversity
Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Managing Director, Head of Talent Development
Royal Bank of Scotland
|Ana Duarte McCarthy|
Chief Diversity Officer
Chief Human Resources Officer
Director of Global Diversity
Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP