1. We act from hope and possibility rather than fear.
2. We build bridges across our differences through love and compassion.
3. Generosity trumps greed and justice triumphs.
4. Women and their families are central in the economic recovery package.
5. Every woman and girl is supported in her dreams for self-realization, whether through a friend’s loyalty, a parent’s love or a partner’s respect.
6. Policy makers and corporate executives choose to act with integrity and courage.
7. Every person in the US believes that her actions can make a difference.
8. Congress passes and President Obama signs the Fair Pay Act, true health care reform and just immigration reform.
9. When all might seem dismal, creativity will spring forth from the darkness. Because in any scenario, opportunity exists.