January 9, 2009 posted by admin May 2009 be a year in which:
1. We act from hope and possibility rather than fear.
2. We build bridges across our differences through love and compassion.
3. Generosity trumps greed and justice triumphs.
4. Women and their families are central in the economic recovery package.
5. Every woman and girl is supported in her dreams for self-realization, whether through a friend’s loyalty, a parent’s love or a partner’s respect.
6. Policy makers and corporate executives choose to act with integrity and courage.
7. Every person in the US believes that her actions can make a difference.
<< Back to the Full Blog
Sign up for Re:Gender emails!
Integrated Solutions by Lunchbox Communications